The service from library is available to assist lecturers, students, and staff of Mae Fah Luang University who want to borrow books but are unable to do so by themselves. Therefore, the library has provided a service called "MFU Library Delivery" by allowing the library staff to borrow books. Then, you can pick up the book at the circulation counter. You can also choose to pick up at the school. (For lecturers)
Pick up book by yourself at Circulation Counter, 3rd floor.
Pick up book by yourself at Book Locker, 3rd floor.
Pick up at car park, G floor (Drive Thru)
Delivery to school
(For Lecturer only)
- We serve the right for Lecturer, Student, and Staff of Mae Pha Luang University Only.
- No overdue fine.
- No overdue date.
- The borrowing privileges are following the library membership right.
- Users can make a request from 08.00 a.m. to 12.00 p.m. Then, you can pick up the requested books from 01.30 p.m. (the condition will following the pick up location.)
- If you make a request after 12.00 p.m., you can pick up the requested books on the next day.
- If you cannot pick up the requested books on time, the library staff will bring the books back to service on the shelf.
The amount of book borrowing is following with borrowing privileges. Click here to see more
Check your own due date for the return at https://search.library.mfu.ac.th/cgi-bin/koha/opac-user.pl